Job 13
|
約伯記 13
|
Lo, mine eye hath seen all [this], Mine ear hath heard and understood it. | 這 一 切 我 眼 都 見 過 、 我 耳 都 聽 過 、 而 且 明 白 。 |
What ye know, [the same] do I know also: I am not inferior unto you. | 你 們 所 知 道 的 、 我 也 知 道 . 並 非 不 及 你 們 。 |
Surely I would speak to the Almighty, And I desire to reason with God. | 我 真 要 對 全 能 者 說 話 、 我 願 與 神 理 論 。 |
But ye are forgers of lies; Ye are all physicians of no value. | 你 們 是 編 造 謊 言 的 、 都 是 無 用 的 醫 生 。 |
Oh that ye would altogether hold your peace! And it would be your wisdom. | 惟 願 你 們 全 然 不 作 聲 . 這 就 算 為 你 們 的 智 慧 。 |
Hear now my reasoning, And hearken to the pleadings of my lips. | 請 你 們 聽 我 的 辯 論 、 留 心 聽 我 口 中 的 分 訴 。 |
Will ye speak unrighteously for God, And talk deceitfully for him? | 你 們 要 為 神 說 不 義 的 話 麼 、 為 他 說 詭 詐 的 言 語 麼 。 |
Will ye show partiality to him? Will ye contend for God? | 你 們 要 為 神 徇 情 麼 、 要 為 他 爭 論 麼 。 |
Is it good that he should search you out? Or as one deceiveth a man, will ye deceive him? | 他 查 出 你 們 來 、 這 豈 是 好 麼 . 人 欺 哄 人 、 你 們 也 要 照 樣 欺 哄 他 麼 。 |
He will surely reprove you If ye do secretly show partiality. | 你 們 若 暗 中 徇 情 、 他 必 要 責 備 你 們 。 |
Shall not his majesty make you afraid, And his dread fall upon you? | 他 的 尊 榮 、 豈 不 叫 你 們 懼 怕 麼 . 他 的 驚 嚇 、 豈 不 臨 到 你 們 麼 。 |
Your memorable sayings are proverbs of ashes, Your defences are defences of clay. | 你 們 以 為 可 記 念 的 箴 言 、 是 爐 灰 的 箴 言 . 你 們 以 為 可 靠 的 堅 壘 是 淤 泥 的 堅 壘 。 |
Hold your peace, let me alone, that I may speak; And let come on me what will. | 你 們 不 要 作 聲 、 任 憑 我 罷 、 讓 我 說 話 . 無 論 如 何 我 都 承 當 。 |
Wherefore should I take my flesh in my teeth, And put my life in my hand? | 我 何 必 把 我 的 肉 挂 在 牙 上 、 將 我 的 命 放 在 手 中 。 |
Behold, he will slay me; I have no hope: Nevertheless I will maintain my ways before him. | 他 必 殺 我 . 我 雖 無 指 望 、 然 而 我 在 他 面 前 還 要 辯 明 我 所 行 的 。 |
This also shall be my salvation, That a godless man shall not come before him. | 這 要 成 為 我 的 拯 救 、 因 為 不 虔 誠 的 人 不 得 到 他 面 前 。 |
Hear diligently my speech, And let my declaration be in your ears. | 你 們 要 細 聽 我 的 言 語 、 使 我 所 辯 論 的 、 入 你 們 的 耳 中 。 |
Behold now, I have set my cause in order; I know that I am righteous. | 我 已 陳 明 我 的 案 、 知 道 自 己 有 義 。 |
Who is he that will contend with me? For then would I hold my peace and give up the ghost. | 有 誰 與 我 爭 論 、 我 就 情 願 緘 默 不 言 、 氣 絕 而 亡 。 |
Only do not two things unto me; Then will I not hide myself from thy face: | 惟 有 兩 件 、 不 要 向 我 施 行 、 我 就 不 躲 開 你 的 面 . |
Withdraw thy hand far from me; And let not thy terror make me afraid. | 就 是 把 你 的 手 縮 回 、 遠 離 我 身 . 又 不 使 你 的 驚 惶 威 嚇 我 。 |
Then call thou, and I will answer; Or let me speak, and answer thou me. | 這 樣 、 你 呼 叫 、 我 就 回 答 . 或 是 讓 我 說 話 、 你 回 答 我 。 |
How many are mine iniquities and sins? Make me to know my transgression and my sin. | 我 的 罪 孽 和 罪 過 有 多 少 呢 . 求 你 叫 我 知 道 我 的 過 犯 與 罪 愆 。 |
Wherefore hidest thou thy face, And holdest me for thine enemy? | 你 為 何 掩 面 、 拿 我 當 仇 敵 呢 。 |
Wilt thou harass a driven leaf? And wilt thou pursue the dry stubble? | 你 要 驚 動 被 風 吹 的 葉 子 麼 . 要 追 趕 枯 乾 的 碎 秸 麼 . |
For thou writest bitter things against me, And makest me to inherit the iniquities of my youth: | 你 按 罪 狀 刑 罰 我 、 又 使 我 擔 當 幼 年 的 罪 孽 . |
Thou puttest my feet also in the stocks, And markest all my paths; Thou settest a bound to the soles of my feet: | 也 把 我 的 腳 上 了 木 狗 、 並 窺 察 我 一 切 的 道 路 、 為 我 的 腳 掌 劃 定 界 限 。 |
Though I am like a rotten thing that consumeth, Like a garment that is moth-eaten. | 我 已 經 像 滅 絕 的 爛 物 、 像 蟲 蛀 的 衣 裳 。 |