約伯記 33
|
Job 33
|
約 伯 阿 、 請 聽 我 的 話 、 留 心 聽 我 一 切 的 言 語 。 | Howbeit, Job, I pray thee, hear my speech, And hearken to all my words. |
我 現 在 開 口 、 用 舌 發 言 。 | Behold now, I have opened my mouth; My tongue hath spoken in my mouth. |
我 的 言 語 、 要 發 明 心 中 所 存 的 正 直 . 我 所 知 道 的 、 我 嘴 唇 要 誠 實 的 說 出 。 | My words [shall utter] the uprightness of my heart; And that which my lips know they shall speak sincerely. |
神 的 靈 造 我 、 全 能 者 的 氣 使 我 得 生 。 | The Spirit of God hath made me, And the breath of the Almighty giveth me life. |
你 若 回 答 我 、 就 站 起 來 、 在 我 面 前 陳 明 。 | If thou canst, answer thou me; Set [thy words] in order before me, stand forth. |
我 在 神 面 前 與 你 一 樣 、 也 是 用 土 造 成 。 | Behold, I am toward God even as thou art: I also am formed out of the clay. |
我 不 用 威 嚴 驚 嚇 你 、 也 不 用 勢 力 重 壓 你 。 | Behold, my terror shall not make thee afraid, Neither shall my pressure be heavy upon thee. |
你 所 說 的 我 聽 見 了 、 也 聽 見 你 的 言 語 、 說 、 | Surely thou hast spoken in my hearing, And I have heard the voice of [thy] words, [saying], |
我 是 清 潔 無 過 的 . 我 是 無 辜 的 、 在 我 裡 面 也 沒 有 罪 孽 。 | I am clean, without transgression; I am innocent, neither is there iniquity in me: |
神 找 機 會 攻 擊 我 、 以 我 為 仇 敵 、 | Behold, he findeth occasions against me, He counteth me for his enemy: |
把 我 的 腳 上 了 木 狗 、 窺 察 我 一 切 的 道 路 。 | He putteth my feet in the stocks, He marketh all my paths. |
我 要 回 答 你 說 、 你 這 話 無 理 . 因 神 比 世 人 更 大 。 | Behold, I will answer thee, in this thou art not just; For God is greater than man. |
你 為 何 與 他 爭 論 呢 、 因 他 的 事 都 不 對 人 解 說 。 | Why dost thou strive against him, For that he giveth not account of any of his matters? |
神 說 、 一 次 、 兩 次 、 世 人 卻 不 理 會 。 | For God speaketh once, Yea twice, [though man] regardeth it not. |
人 躺 在 床 上 沉 睡 的 時 候 神 就 用 夢 、 和 夜 間 的 異 象 、 | In a dream, in a vision of the night, When deep sleep falleth upon men, In slumberings upon the bed; |
開 通 他 們 的 耳 朵 、 將 當 受 的 教 訓 印 在 他 們 心 上 、 | Then he openeth the ears of men, And sealeth their instruction, |
好 叫 人 不 從 自 己 的 謀 算 、 不 行 驕 傲 的 事 . 〔 原 文 作 將 驕 傲 向 人 隱 藏 〕 | That he may withdraw man [from his] purpose, And hide pride from man; |
攔 阻 人 不 陷 於 坑 裡 、 不 死 在 刀 下 。 | He keepeth back his soul from the pit, And his life from perishing by the sword. |
人 在 床 上 被 懲 治 、 骨 頭 中 不 住 的 疼 痛 . | He is chastened also with pain upon his bed, And with continual strife in his bones; |
以 致 他 的 口 厭 棄 食 物 、 心 厭 惡 美 味 。 | So that his life abhorreth bread, And his soul dainty food. |
他 的 肉 消 瘦 、 不 得 再 見 、 先 前 不 見 的 骨 頭 、 都 凸 出 來 。 | His flesh is consumed away, that it cannot be seen; And his bones that were not seen stick out. |
他 的 靈 魂 臨 近 深 坑 、 他 的 生 命 近 於 滅 命 的 。 | Yea, his soul draweth near unto the pit, And his life to the destroyers. |
一 千 天 使 中 、 若 有 一 個 作 傳 話 的 、 與 神 同 在 、 指 示 人 所 當 行 的 事 . | If there be with him an angel, An interpreter, one among a thousand, To show unto man what is right for him; |
神 就 給 他 開 恩 、 說 、 救 贖 他 免 得 下 坑 . 我 已 經 得 了 贖 價 。 | Then [God] is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit, I have found a ransom. |
他 的 肉 要 比 孩 童 的 肉 更 嫩 . 他 就 反 老 還 童 。 | His flesh shall be fresher than a child's; He returneth to the days of his youth. |
他 禱 告 神 、 神 就 喜 悅 他 、 使 他 歡 呼 朝 見 神 的 面 . 神 又 看 他 為 義 。 | He prayeth unto God, and he is favorable unto him, So that he seeth his face with joy: And he restoreth unto man his righteousness. |
他 在 人 前 歌 唱 說 、 我 犯 了 罪 、 顛 倒 是 非 、 這 竟 與 我 無 益 。 | He singeth before men, and saith, I have sinned, and perverted that which was right, And it profited me not: |
神 救 贖 我 的 靈 魂 免 入 深 坑 . 我 的 生 命 也 必 見 光 。 | He hath redeemed my soul from going into the pit, And my life shall behold the light. |
神 兩 次 、 三 次 、 向 人 行 這 一 切 的 事 . | Lo, all these things doth God work, Twice, [yea] thrice, with a man, |
為 要 從 深 坑 救 回 人 的 靈 魂 、 使 他 被 光 照 耀 與 活 人 一 樣 。 | To bring back his soul from the pit, That he may be enlightened with the light of the living. |
約 伯 阿 、 你 當 側 耳 聽 我 的 話 . 不 要 作 聲 、 等 我 講 說 。 | Mark well, O Job, hearken unto me: Hold thy peace, and I will speak. |
你 若 有 話 說 、 就 可 以 回 答 我 . 你 只 管 說 、 因 我 願 以 你 為 是 。 | If thou hast anything to say, answer me: Speak, for I desire to justify thee. |
若 不 然 、 你 就 聽 我 說 、 你 不 要 作 聲 、 我 便 將 智 慧 教 訓 你 。 | If not, hearken thou unto me: Hold thy peace, and I will teach thee wisdom. |