耶利米哀歌 3
|
Lamentations 3
|
我 是 因 耶 和 華 忿 怒 的 杖 、 遭 遇 困 苦 的 人 。 | I am the man who has seen trouble by the rod of his wrath. |
他 引 導 我 、 使 我 行 在 黑 暗 中 、 不 行 在 光 明 裡 。 | By him I have been made to go in the dark where there is no light. |
他 真 是 終 日 再 三 反 手 攻 擊 我 。 | Truly against me his hand has been turned again and again all the day. |
他 使 我 的 皮 肉 枯 乾 . 他 折 斷 〔 或 作 壓 傷 〕 我 的 骨 頭 。 | My flesh and my skin have been used up by him and my bones broken. |
他 築 壘 攻 擊 我 、 用 苦 楚 〔 原 文 作 苦 膽 〕 和 艱 難 圍 困 我 。 | He has put up a wall against me, shutting me in with bitter sorrow. |
他 使 我 住 在 幽 暗 之 處 、 像 死 了 許 久 的 人 一 樣 。 | He has kept me in dark places, like those who have been long dead. |
他 用 籬 笆 圍 住 我 、 使 我 不 能 出 去 . 他 使 我 的 銅 鍊 沉 重 。 | He has put a wall round me, so that I am not able to go out; he has made great the weight of my chain. |
我 哀 號 求 救 、 他 使 我 的 禱 告 、 不 得 上 達 。 | Even when I send up a cry for help, he keeps my prayer shut out. |
他 用 鑿 過 的 石 頭 、 擋 住 我 的 道 . 他 使 我 的 路 彎 曲 。 | He has put up a wall of cut stones about my ways, he has made my roads twisted. |
他 向 我 如 熊 埋 伏 、 如 獅 子 在 隱 密 處 。 | He is like a bear waiting for me, like a lion in secret places. |
他 使 我 轉 離 正 路 、 將 我 撕 碎 、 使 我 淒 涼 。 | By him my ways have been turned on one side and I have been pulled in bits; he has made me waste. |
他 張 弓 將 我 當 作 箭 靶 子 。 | With his bow bent, he has made me the mark for his arrows. |
他 把 箭 袋 中 的 箭 、 射 入 我 的 肺 腑 。 | He has let loose his arrows into the inmost parts of my body. |
我 成 了 眾 民 的 笑 話 . 他 們 終 日 以 我 為 歌 曲 。 | I have become the sport of all the peoples; I am their song all the day. |
他 用 苦 楚 充 滿 我 、 使 我 飽 用 茵 蔯 。 | He has made my life nothing but pain, he has given me the bitter root in full measure. |
他 又 用 沙 石 磣 斷 我 的 牙 、 用 灰 塵 將 我 蒙 蔽 。 | By him my teeth have been broken with crushed stones, and I am bent low in the dust. |
你 使 我 遠 離 平 安 . 我 忘 記 好 處 。 | My soul is sent far away from peace, I have no more memory of good. |
我 就 說 、 我 的 力 量 衰 敗 、 我 在 耶 和 華 那 裡 、 毫 無 指 望 。 | And I said, My strength is cut off, and my hope from the Lord. |
耶 和 華 阿 、 求 你 記 念 我 如 茵 蔯 和 苦 膽 的 困 苦 窘 迫 。 | Keep in mind my trouble and my wandering, the bitter root and the poison. |
我 心 想 念 這 些 、 就 在 裡 面 憂 悶 。 | My soul still keeps the memory of them; and is bent down in me. |
我 想 起 這 事 、 心 裡 就 有 指 望 。 | This I keep in mind, and because of this I have hope. |
我 們 不 至 消 滅 、 是 出 於 耶 和 華 諸 般 的 慈 愛 、 是 因 他 的 憐 憫 、 不 至 斷 絕 。 | It is through the Lord's love that we have not come to destruction, because his mercies have no limit. |
每 早 晨 這 都 是 新 的 . 你 的 誠 實 、 極 其 廣 大 。 | They are new every morning; great is your good faith. |
我 心 裡 說 、 耶 和 華 是 我 的 分 . 因 此 、 我 要 仰 望 他 。 | I said to myself, The Lord is my heritage; and because of this I will have hope in him. |
凡 等 候 耶 和 華 、 心 裡 尋 求 他 的 、 耶 和 華 必 施 恩 給 他 。 | The Lord is good to those who are waiting for him, to the soul which is looking for him. |
人 仰 望 耶 和 華 、 靜 默 等 候 他 的 救 恩 、 這 原 是 好 的 。 | It is good to go on hoping and quietly waiting for the salvation of the Lord. |
人 在 幼 年 負 軛 、 這 原 是 好 的 。 | It is good for a man to undergo the yoke when he is young. |
他 當 獨 坐 無 言 、 因 為 這 是 耶 和 華 加 在 他 身 上 的 。 | Let him be seated by himself, saying nothing, because he has put it on him. |
他 當 口 貼 塵 埃 、 或 者 有 指 望 。 | Let him put his mouth in the dust, if by chance there may be hope. |
他 當 由 人 打 他 的 腮 頰 . 要 滿 受 凌 辱 。 | Let his face be turned to him who gives him blows; let him be full of shame. |
因 為 主 必 不 永 遠 丟 棄 人 。 | For the Lord does not give a man up for ever. |
主 雖 使 人 憂 愁 、 還 要 照 他 諸 般 的 慈 愛 發 憐 憫 。 | For though he sends grief, still he will have pity in the full measure of his love. |
因 他 並 不 甘 心 使 人 受 苦 、 使 人 憂 愁 。 | For he has no pleasure in troubling and causing grief to the children of men. |
人 將 世 上 被 囚 的 、 踹 〔 原 文 作 壓 〕 在 腳 下 、 | In a man's crushing under his feet all the prisoners of the earth, |
或 在 至 高 者 面 前 屈 枉 人 、 | In his turning away the right of a man before the face of the Most High. |
或 在 人 的 訟 事 上 、 顛 倒 是 非 . 這 都 是 主 看 不 上 的 。 | In his doing wrong to a man in his cause, the Lord has no pleasure. |
除 非 主 命 定 、 誰 能 說 成 就 成 呢 。 | Who is able to say a thing, and give effect to it, if it has not been ordered by the Lord? |
禍 福 不 都 出 於 至 高 者 的 口 麼 。 | Do not evil and good come from the mouth of the Most High? |
活 人 因 自 己 的 罪 受 罰 、 為 何 發 怨 言 呢 。 | What protest may a living man make, even a man about the punishment of his sin? |
我 們 當 深 深 考 察 自 己 的 行 為 、 再 歸 向 耶 和 華 。 | Let us make search and put our ways to the test, turning again to the Lord; |
我 們 當 誠 心 向 天 上 的 神 舉 手 禱 告 。 | Lifting up our hearts with our hands to God in the heavens. |
我 們 犯 罪 背 逆 、 你 並 不 赦 免 。 | We have done wrong and gone against your law; we have not had your forgiveness. |
你 自 被 怒 氣 遮 蔽 、 追 趕 我 們 . 你 施 行 殺 戮 、 並 不 顧 惜 。 | Covering yourself with wrath you have gone after us, cutting us off without pity; |
你 以 黑 雲 遮 蔽 自 己 、 以 至 禱 告 不 得 透 入 。 | Covering yourself with a cloud, so that prayer may not get through. |
你 使 我 們 在 萬 民 中 成 為 污 穢 和 渣 滓 。 | You have made us like waste and that for which there is no use, among the peoples. |
我 們 的 仇 敵 、 都 向 我 們 大 大 張 口 。 | The mouths of all our haters are open wide against us. |
恐 懼 和 陷 坑 、 殘 害 和 毀 滅 、 都 臨 近 我 們 。 | Fear and deep waters have come on us, wasting and destruction. |
因 我 眾 民 遭 的 毀 滅 、 我 就 眼 淚 下 流 如 河 。 | Rivers of water are running down from my eyes, for the destruction of the daughter of my people. |
我 的 眼 多 多 流 淚 、 總 不 止 息 、 | My eyes are streaming without stopping, they have no rest, |
直 等 耶 和 華 垂 顧 、 從 天 觀 看 。 | Till the Lord's eye is turned on me, till he sees my trouble from heaven. |
因 我 本 城 的 眾 民 、 我 的 眼 、 使 我 的 心 傷 痛 。 | The Lord is unkind to my soul, more than all the daughters of my town. |
無 故 與 我 為 仇 的 追 逼 我 、 像 追 雀 鳥 一 樣 。 | They who are against me without cause have gone hard after me as if I was a bird; |
他 們 使 我 的 命 在 牢 獄 中 斷 絕 、 並 將 一 塊 石 頭 拋 在 我 身 上 。 | They have put an end to my life in the prison, stoning me with stones. |
眾 水 流 過 我 頭 . 我 說 、 我 命 斷 絕 了 。 | Waters were flowing over my head; I said, I am cut off. |
耶 和 華 阿 、 我 從 深 牢 中 求 告 你 的 名 。 | I was making prayer to your name, O Lord, out of the lowest prison. |
你 曾 聽 見 我 的 聲 音 . 我 求 你 解 救 、 你 不 要 掩 耳 不 聽 。 | My voice came to you; let not your ear be shut to my breathing, to my cry. |
我 求 告 你 的 日 子 、 你 臨 近 我 、 說 、 不 要 懼 怕 。 | You came near in the day when I made my prayer to you: you said, Have no fear. |
主 阿 、 你 伸 明 了 我 的 冤 . 你 救 贖 了 我 的 命 。 | O Lord, you have taken up the cause of my soul, you have made my life safe. |
耶 和 華 阿 、 你 見 了 我 受 的 委 屈 . 求 你 為 我 伸 冤 。 | O Lord, you have seen my wrong; be judge in my cause. |
他 們 仇 恨 我 、 謀 害 我 、 你 都 看 見 了 。 | You have seen all the evil rewards they have sent on me, and all their designs against me. |
耶 和 華 阿 、 你 聽 見 他 們 辱 罵 我 的 話 、 知 道 他 們 向 我 所 設 的 計 、 | Their bitter words have come to your ears, O Lord, and all their designs against me; |
並 那 些 起 來 攻 擊 我 的 人 、 口 中 所 說 的 話 、 以 及 終 日 向 我 所 設 的 計 謀 。 | The lips of those who came up against me, and their thoughts against me all the day. |
求 你 觀 看 、 他 們 坐 下 起 來 、 都 以 我 為 歌 曲 。 | Take note of them when they are seated, and when they get up; I am their song. |
耶 和 華 阿 、 你 要 按 著 他 們 手 所 作 的 、 向 他 們 施 行 報 應 。 | You will give them their reward, O Lord, answering to the work of their hands. |
你 要 使 他 們 心 裡 剛 硬 、 使 你 的 咒 詛 臨 到 他 們 。 | You will let their hearts be covered over with your curse on them. |
你 要 發 怒 追 趕 他 們 、 從 耶 和 華 的 天 下 除 滅 他 們 。 | You will go after them in wrath, and put an end to them from under the heavens of the Lord. |